11 Jun Poor egg quality? Low productivity? We introduce PhytoMax©, the new premium solution for layers and breeders!
Egg quality is a major concern for our customers. Downgraded eggs account for 3.5 to 12% of all produced eggs and this percentage increases at the end of a laying cycle.
We designed PhytoMax© to help our customers reduce the amount of downgraded eggs, strengthen the skeletal and general health of the birds and boost productivity. With PhytoMax©, we are boosting the benefits of their farms!
By using PhytoMax© our customers can:
- Reduce eggshell and yolk abnormalities related to mineral and vitamin deficiencies or to stress.
- Provide the necessary vitamins to improve skeletal and general health.
- Boost productivity (laying rate, fertility, semen quality, hatchability, quality of Day-One-chick) increase the productive life of the animals.
It is especially useful in cases of inadequate nutrient supply, low feed intake, high contamination by mycotoxins (together with PlusBind©), stress, hot weather, episodes of high percentages of downgraded eggs, low fertility, poor hatchability, cage fatigue, rickets, and to boost the productivity of the birds.
PhytoMax© is a liquid mixed feed additive that contains:
- Chelated calcium with high bioavailability, that is easy to be absorbed by the hen even when calcium uptake is reduced due to digestive problems, intestinal inflammation or the age of the hen.
- Other minerals that are necessary for egg production, bone health and involved in the reproductive function of hens and cocks.
- Vitamins that are indispensable for mineral metabolism, liver health and reproductive functions.
- Powerful essential oils that have been selected following the principles of aromatherapy.