30 Jun Success case: PhytoMax© increases laying and fertility in breeding ducks
Recently, we made a trial of our product PhytoMax© against a competing product in breeding ducks at the end of their production cycle, to compare the effect of the two products on the laying and egg fertilization rates.
After 35 days, the house that had been treated with PhytoMax© showed a slower decay, as it is shown in the data below.
Circumstances of the case
Animals: 61W-62 weeks-old breeding ducks
Treatments: The test was carried out in houses 1 and 5, with animals of similar ages (one week difference) and same feed, environment as well as management conditions.
House 1# was given PhytoMax©, and house 5# a competing product. Both products were fed for one week and then stopped for one week, successively. The test lasted for 35 days, with 3 administration cycles, a total of for 21 days.
The laying rate and the fertilization rate were recorded during the trial.
Compared with competing product, PhytoMax© was better at slowing down the decay of production and fertilization rates, bringing economic benefits to farm.
Products of choice
PhytoMax© is a combination of vitamins, chelated calcium, microminerals and essential oils to be given through drinking water. It is intended for layers and breeders to:
- Maintain the levels of calcium and magnesium needed for optimal egg production.
- Reinforce skeletal health.
- Prevent cage fatigue.
- Stimulate the hepatic metabolism and the immune system.
- Improve the quality of the egg and the health of day-old chicks.
- Avoid the drop of the laying rate produced by stress (management, vaccines, hot weather, etc…)
- At the start of the laying period, to boost productivity.
- Prolong the productive life of the hen.
Do not miss any of our articles!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Would you like further information?
Certain health statements may not be applicable in your region.