07 Jul In one minute: Mechanisms of action of hepatoprotective plant extracts
Posted at 10:37h in Broilers, Ducks, Layers and breeders
Products of choice
PhytoMax© is a combination of vitamins, chelated calcium, microminerals and essential oils to be given through drinking water. It is intended for layers and breeders to:
- Maintain the levels of calcium and magnesium needed for optimal egg production.
- Reinforce skeletal health.
- Prevent cage fatigue.
- Stimulate the hepatic metabolism and the immune system.
- Improve the quality of the egg and the health of day-old chicks.
- Avoid the drop of the laying rate produced by stress (management, vaccines, hot weather, etc…)
- At the start of the laying period, to boost productivity.
- Prolong the productive life of the hen.
PhytoLiv© is an oral emulsion that contains essential oils, bioactives and vitamins with high antioxidant power. PhytoLiv© is especially useful in the following cases:
- In birds at risk of liver diseases, such as fatty liver, toxins or infections.
- To counteract the negative effects of feeding with oxidized fats or feed contaminated with mycotoxins and heavy metals.
- Before, during or after periods of stress, such as heat stress, vaccination, stressful management practices, diseases, etc
- To improve the taste, color and shelf life of meat and eggs; to increase eggshell quality whenever eggshell defects are related to poor liver function.
- To improve sperm quality and hatchability in breeders.
- To enhance growth, productivity, and efficiency.
BioShield© is a complete solution that protects your animals against toxicity by mycotoxins. It includes:
- Broad spectrum mycotoxin protection (silicates with mycotoxin binding function)
- Phytogenics that preserve liver health, safeguard gut health and activate the immune system.
Do not miss any of our articles!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Would you like further information?
We are at your service!
Copyright© 2022 PlusVet Animal Health
Certain health statements may not be applicable in your region.