19 Aug Success case: effect of PhytoMax© on the productivity of breeders
The target of the administration of PhytoMax© in the broiler breeder farm was to recover from an episode of low productivity and to ameliorate eggshell defects.
PhytoMax© was given through drinking water, following a program that lasted two weeks.
After two weeks:
- Fertility rate of the eggs improved from 91% to 94%.
- Laying rate was boosted from 84% to 88%.
- As a consequence of these improvements, at the end of the program, the farm obtained 6.28 fertile eggs more per day every 100 breeders.
- Eggshell defects improved dramatically. Eggshell became bright, glossy and with good color, and problem of cracked eggs was eliminated.
Return on investment of the program was 2.94:1.
Why the product was so effective?
PhytoMax© is a combination of vitamins C, D3 and E, plus phyto-active ingredients derived from sweet bay. The product:
- Improves semen quality of cocks, enhancing the volume of semen, total sperm concentration, sperm livability, sperm motility and egg fertility.
- Boosts fertility of hens, because the vitamins contained in PhytoMax© are involved in the formation of the reproductive cells (ova), in the metabolism of the egg inside the hen and in the development of the embryo.
- Increases laying rate.
- Maintains egg quality.
- Phyto-active ingredients derived from sweet bay stimulate the function of the digestive system and have beneficial effects during stressful periods.
Vitamins are usually given through feed, but in stressful moments requirements increase dramatically, from 3 to 5 folds. During these periods, it is more practical to administer vitamins through drinking water using products like PhytoMax©.
Products of choice
PhytoMax© is a combination of vitamins, chelated calcium, microminerals and essential oils to be given through drinking water. It is intended for layers and breeders to:
- Maintain the levels of calcium and magnesium needed for optimal egg production.
- Reinforce skeletal health.
- Prevent cage fatigue.
- Stimulate the hepatic metabolism and the immune system.
- Improve the quality of the egg and the health of day-old chicks.
- Avoid the drop of the laying rate produced by stress (management, vaccines, hot weather, etc…)
- At the start of the laying period, to boost productivity.
- Prolong the productive life of the hen.
Would you like further information?
Certain health statements may not be applicable in your region.