Plant extracts, organic acids, natural omega-3 fatty acids and mycotoxin binders
TARGET SPECIES AND AGES
Pregnant and lactating sows.
Premix powder to be mixed with feed.
ReproPlus© is intended to reduce the transmission of pathogens from sow to piglet, preventing neonatal diarrhea; to boost the level of maternal antibodies in colostrum and milk; to promote feed intake of the sow during lactation and as a mycotoxin binder.
It is formulated with synergistic ingredients:
- Bactericidal and fungicidal plant extracts, combined with organic acids for better effectiveness, that reduce the number of pathogenic microbes in the digestive system.
- Plant extracts with prebiotic effects, that promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Immunostimulant and antioxidant plant extracts and fatty acids.
- Silicates with mycotoxin binding function.
Practical benefits on the sow:
- Improved gut health (fewer cases of constipation and diarrhea)
- Enhanced milk production
- 30-90% fewer cases of MMA
- Better feed intake during lactation
- 8% thicker back fat at the end of lactation
- A higher percentage of successful mating after weaning
Practical benefits on the litter:
- 7% more piglets born alive/sow
- 10% better live weight at birth
- 52% less occurrence of diarrhea during the first week of life
- Cuts down the need for antibiotics to treat diarrhea by 95% (after 9 months of use on the farm)
- Suckling piglet mortality reduced by 46%.
- Weaning weight improved by 3%
1 and 25 kg bags.